Not open for further replies.

johnder

May 16, 2007
Mississauga
State / Prov
ON
Business: Golden Rose Canada Inc.

Type of Business: Wholesaler

About Me: Hi, my name is Johnder Perez from Golden Rose Canada Inc. I got into the business working in accounting but my role with Golden Rose quickly evolved into sales. I am currently a Sales Manager and each day at Golden Rose is filled with exciting challenges as I help florists with their rose and flower requirements.

Reactions: 5 people
Hey you !!!
Glad to see you decided to come play with us!!!!!!!!
So much good stuff here and I know you ahve alot that you can add too!
Welcome pal !
jeannie

Is your company any relation to Golden Rose of Boston???

Golden Rose does a fantastic job of supporting their customers and providing very high quality product.

A few months ago they hosted a seminar on (help me, Mark) marketing and business stuff for florists.

Golden Rose is always active in supporting industry events and are very generous with their time and product.

Ryan

Ryan is right. Back in the spring Johnder came up with the idea to host an industry open house and spent a lot of time putting together a really interesting event.

There were a couple of experts on e-mail marketing (Rick and Bobby formerly of BlueTree), a website/SEO guy (second choice after Ryan couldn't make it!), some POS guy (they were really scraping the bottom of the barrel with that one) Jeff from clearRoot, and some really nice design stuff with their in-house designer. I think Doug Hatcher from Flower Chat was there and won something. They charged something really reasonable like $20 and I believe all the money went to cancer research.

They are good guys with good product and the really seem to care about the industry.

Business: Golden Rose Canada Inc.

Type of Business: Wholesaler

About Me: Hi, my name is Johnder Perez from Golden Rose Canada Inc. I got into the business working in accounting but my role with Golden Rose quickly evolved into sales. I am currently a Sales Manager and each day at Golden Rose is filled with exciting challenges as I help florists with their rose and flower requirements.

are you still carrying the "Wanted" rose variety??
Last time I asked, Jan had left, and you had some issues getting the product, last time I asked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.