Wedding Pictures

Todd that is really pretty, are those Roses Sweet Akito?

We think they are called Bianca Candy or Upper Cloud - we had to get them from two different growers and they each called them different names!

Reactions: Palms
JUst completed the biggest wedding of my career so far, and I lost/left my camera at the church and didn't have to take pictures of the reception centerpiece, and the brides bouquet is on the camera also. I hope someone picked up my camera, and I hope the photograher took great pictures of the flowers. I am so camera challenged!:purpletea

Sorry to hear that Karen, hope the camera turns up for you and that the wedding went well.

Trish

Sorry to hear that Karen, hope the camera turns up for you and that the wedding went well.

Trish

The wedding went well and the flowers were georgeous!!! The Bride loved her bouquet and so did her mom!!!

Here is a picture of her bridesmaids bouquet (she had 7 of them)

Attachments

• Hewitt Bridesmaid web.JPG
    Hewitt Bridesmaid web.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 33
  • HewittBridesmaid 2 web.JPG
    HewittBridesmaid 2 web.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 32
I had two smaller weddings where I just did brides bouquets, one also had a bridesmaid and a wristlet... here are pictures of them.

One was fun as I got to put Grandma's hankie and a horseshoe on the boquet. Here are pictures of how it turned out. I was quite please and so was the bride.

Attachments

• Monahan Bride hankie 1Web.JPG
    Monahan Bride hankie 1Web.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 53
  • Monahan Bride horseshoe 1 Web.JPG
    Monahan Bride horseshoe 1 Web.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Lavender Rose Waterfall.JPG
    Lavender Rose Waterfall.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Lavender Rose Waterfal 2l.JPG
    Lavender Rose Waterfal 2l.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 59
The Steph comes from my wholesaler here in Seattle. I do know they get a lot of their things from Green Valley in California. I am pretty sure that the Steph is from California.

Reactions: Theresa
I second that on the lavender bouquet, turned out beautiful!

Wish you could have made it to the TF event today, but understand that you were probably tired. It was an excellent presentation by Kevin Ysliaker(?sp), very informative and he covered many issues we deal with daily, especially pricing formulas for wedding, etc. I actually won some stuff in the raffle! Yay me! He filled us in on some of the things he does to keep current for his presentations, which I have been curious about in general. Not sure how he finds time to actually work holidays, etc. and do his work for Teleflora, very busy man for sure. He said he will be doing a bridal class with another designer in Vancouver soon.

Trish

I Love My Web Lady!!!

Check this out
I feel so professional and grown up!!!!!

My web designer put this together from the photographers pictures.
I am so blessed to have this woman in my life!!!

The young bride is such a natural beauty. It all works.

http://cherryblossomsflorist.com/Wedding09ChurchRanch.html

Cherrie that looks fab, i really love that bridesmaid's bouquet. Stunning colours and really pops from the black dress. :)

Reactions: cherrie
This weeks wedding was on Sunday.. It was small, quick and easy! Simple stuff! Gracious Bride... I just loved her!

Attachments

• 100_0835.jpg
    100_0835.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Connie.jpg
    Connie.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_0838.jpg
    100_0838.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_0847.jpg
    100_0847.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_0843.jpg
    100_0843.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 50
Cherrie - Stunning WORK! I love, love those colors! They are so in right now! WTG!

here are some bouquets from this spring and summer- the lavender one is actually a Quinceañera bouquet (hoping to get more of that business)

P7250121.JPGP6130089.JPGRed & White Bridal bouquet.JPG

I tried to load some other pictures- and it was just taking too long so here's a link to Lorna's wedding- her colors were navy, pale yellow and cream. A very traditional wedding with miles of cream tulle and twinkle lights.

and another link to Stacy and Jason's wedding - it's the photographer's blog- she took some fabulous pictures- what a treat!

Karen, Is the horseshoe covered in blue beads? Trying to see what that was.

Yes, It was completely covered with stick-on rhinestones... even all the holes. They were pecariously put on and I was afraid of them falling off.
It all held until she picked up. She was very happy with the bouquet!!

Check this out
I feel so professional and grown up!!!!!

My web designer put this together from the photographers pictures.
I am so blessed to have this woman in my life!!!

The young bride is such a natural beauty. It all works.

http://cherryblossomsflorist.com/Wedding09ChurchRanch.html

You have changed my opinion on putting white/cream with bright flowers! The bride's bouquet is stunning and it all works so well together...beautiful!