Wedding Pictures

Hi O,

Not sure if you mean my bouquets but if you do the main rose is Geraldine and I also used some Sweet Avalanche.
The pink spray roses were Majolica and Lovely Lydia and I can't remember the name of the third pink spray rose. I remember something was called bubblegum but it might have been the carnations.
I love the big Ecuadorian Geraldine rose. I have never had a bad bunch of them.Its hard to tell but the outer petals are rimmed in pale green which gives them an antique look.
Hope this helps.
Dianne

Here's one of todays.

picture.php

(Still figuring out this picture thing, but we'll get there)

album.php

Oy, what a day - 3 weddings - not big -but still 3, a bat mitvah, a funeral - 3 pieces, plus regular orders. It's 11:16 pm and am justng getting home.
Here's a few random pics.

Attachments

• 100_6334.jpg
    100_6334.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_6346.jpg
    100_6346.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_6339.jpg
    100_6339.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 100_6357.jpg
    100_6357.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_6329.jpg
    100_6329.jpg
    690.8 KB · Views: 53
Love the wire work great job!!

Reactions: Aqua
Saturday's wedding which will not end up on my website or blog because it will be featured on the website Style Me Pretty. The photo quality is very poor as it was taken from my iphone. We won't have the photo rights to this event so I didn't bring the nice camera.

Bride was stationed in Iraq until 1 month ago. She trusted myself and another vendor to completely plan her wedding. She cried when she saw the room on Saturday! She loved working with us so much that she wrote the owner of SMP and asked her to feature us. I'm sure it will be a few weeks before it's on the site, but I'll post a link when it's up.

Our company provided the floral, linens, lighting and the pipe and drape.

For as beautiful as a wedding as this was, it was a complete Jerry Springer scene when we went to do a late night tear down. The mother was in a fist fight, a planter was thrown, our pipe and draping was ripped down and there was broken glass everywhere. The fighting was still going on outside when we pull up. Such a shame for such a pretty wedding, wonderful bride and all of the money the family spent. Luckily the bride got out of there minutes before the drama and missed it all.

Attachments

• kelsey.jpg
    kelsey.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 63
  • kelsey1.jpg
    kelsey1.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 62
  • kelsey2.jpg
    kelsey2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 66
  • kelsey4.jpg
    kelsey4.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 63
  • kelsey5.jpg
    kelsey5.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 60
  • kelsey9.jpg
    kelsey9.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 58
  • kelsey13.jpg
    kelsey13.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 56
  • kelsey12.jpg
    kelsey12.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 62
  • kelsey8.jpg
    kelsey8.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 56
  • kelsey6.jpg
    kelsey6.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 60
Beautiful!!!!!Everything!!!!!
Like the idea with the tall glasses on the floor.

~Silvie~

April -
Great wedding! Even better entertainment when you went to clean-up!

Love the ribbon and rosebud detail on the banquet table. How did you counter-balance the ribbon once the rose was adhered so it would not slip off the table? Pinning the ribbon on the backside of the table?

Saturday's wedding which will not end up on my website or blog because it will be featured on the website Style Me Pretty. The photo quality is very poor as it was taken from my iphone. We won't have the photo rights to this event so I didn't bring the nice camera.

Bride was stationed in Iraq until 1 month ago. She trusted myself and another vendor to completely plan her wedding. She cried when she saw the room on Saturday! She loved working with us so much that she wrote the owner of SMP and asked her to feature us. I'm sure it will be a few weeks before it's on the site, but I'll post a link when it's up.

Our company provided the floral, linens, lighting and the pipe and drape.

For as beautiful as a wedding as this was, it was a complete Jerry Springer scene when we went to do a late night tear down. The mother was in a fist fight, a planter was thrown, our pipe and draping was ripped down and there was broken glass everywhere. The fighting was still going on outside when we pull up. Such a shame for such a pretty wedding, wonderful bride and all of the money the family spent. Luckily the bride got out of there minutes before the drama and missed it all.

Awww shucks, I would have gotten that fight on video! :argue:

April -
Great wedding! Even better entertainment when you went to clean-up!

Love the ribbon and rosebud detail on the banquet table. How did you counter-balance the ribbon once the rose was adhered so it would not slip off the table? Pinning the ribbon on the backside of the table?

I held the rose in the exact position that I wanted it and pinned through the entire rose at a 45-60 degree angle (down and towards me) which was usually enough to balance it out. These were polo roses, which open up huge just like a garden rose so they were a little easier to work with.

Everyones work is fantastic! Here are a few from a "Texas Winery Wedding".. That we did Sept. 5th

Attachments

• 100_0815.jpg
    100_0815.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 100_0803.jpg
    100_0803.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_0784.jpg
    100_0784.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 100_0777.jpg
    100_0777.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_0774.jpg
    100_0774.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 100_0798.jpg
    100_0798.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_0787.jpg
    100_0787.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Amanda.jpg
    Amanda.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_0796.jpg
    100_0796.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_0778.jpg
    100_0778.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 48
Tammie, so nice!!

I love the corks all thrown around.

I LOVE your handle with the pearls, can you tell how you secured it??

Hey Carrieann - Under the pearls is shear ivory ribbon - pearls are on a string.. secured at the top and bottom with hot glue - then I randomly stick pearl head corsage pins into to string that holds the strung pearls together.. Works GREAT and looks cool!

Reactions: Carrieann and Aqua
...Thank you good idea!!!!!
Who drunk all the wine??????????

~Silvie~
The bride has a freind that works in a bar... they had been saving corks for months... They let me have all of the corks - I bet there are 2000 of the things - I love them!

Reactions: Aqua
Nothing exciting, but I like it. It's pretty, romantic and traditional. Which is what most of our brides want.

Credit where it's due - my sister actually made this one.

Attachments

• Bride Posy.jpg
    Bride Posy.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 40