Wedding Pictures

When doing anytype of collar like this i cut out a circle of cardboard and then made another circle inside so that its like a polo mint.

Paula, i don't think they have the "mint with the hole in it" in the US, do you?
But I know what you mean.

Maybe this will help. www.flickr.com/photos/lwr/5516949/

We have Lifesavers here in the states, all kinds of flavors including mint with the hole in the middle. Glad you guys explained how you do that, I was thinking I would like to try a cardboard collar, but never considered how to get it to stay on the bouquet. Beautiful work as always Paula.

trish

Reactions: Palms
Brad - Those designs are GORGEOUS.......I also want to add that it was a real pleasure to meet you during symposium.

Thank you Ricky. Symposium was everything I thought it would be and more. It was a pleasure to meet you. Hope to see you in Boston!

Here's this week's first weeding, another simple backyard ceremony. The bride wanted very natural garden flowers, all local and sustainable.

Attachments

• jahns brides bouq 2.jpg
    jahns brides bouq 2.jpg
    829.1 KB · Views: 41
  • jahns bouquets.jpg
    jahns bouquets.jpg
    859 KB · Views: 34
My second wedding this week, a big country wedding.

Attachments

• thompson maids bouquet.jpg
    thompson maids bouquet.jpg
    710.4 KB · Views: 28
  • thompson ceremony arrang.jpg
    thompson ceremony arrang.jpg
    793.4 KB · Views: 27
  • thompson ceremony.jpg
    thompson ceremony.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 27
  • thompson brides bouquet.jpg
    thompson brides bouquet.jpg
    724.1 KB · Views: 27
  • thompson bouquets.jpg
    thompson bouquets.jpg
    855 KB · Views: 33
good job everyone!!!!!:beer
enjoy this thread and to see how you`re working over there...ups what happenz with the pics??? 3x???? sooorrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!
Regards from Germany...

Silvie

Your bouquet is outstanding. I see you are from Germany. Did you study with Gregor?

Carol Bice

no I didn`t study with Gregor...I`m floral designer since 15 years and have my own company since 9 years. Just love to do what I do every day and grow with my experience...lol....I`m here under the influence of Aalsmeer, often going to the auction there and the floral designer galleries there. we are working with different flowers and materials here ( less flowers, more green...)
But anyway..like all kinds of floral designs....

~Silvie~

no I don`t...no must have!!!:gerflag:...

But if I have toooo much time once I`ll have one...

~Silvie~

Had a young gal request that we add little button pics to her bouquets for her wedding, she put them together and brought them in, was kinda cute. We were wondering where they got the idea, turns out there are pics of button bouquets on Flickr and they're kind of cute, a bit different tho, prolly another fad.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/984262@N25/

Attachments

• IMG_1185 copy.jpg
    IMG_1185 copy.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 56
IMG_5479.jpg

J&A-116.jpg

Jamie-057.jpg

Wed Party-052.jpg

Here are some pics I just got from the photographer from a wedding
a few weeks ago.
Love the one where they threw their bouquets in the air...hmmm, no
wonder the flowers look a little beat by the end of the night.
and i love the one where the bride is seeing me (my back it to you :)
and her bouquet. I love the true feelings of the bride, and the
other girls. Pretty cool.

Here's last week's challenge.
I haven't done an asymetrical crescent in ages.
The young lady picked a picture out of a John Henrey book.
It was light, made from lisianthus and sweet pea and lots of seeded euc.
The client wanted the same feel, asymetrical, slightly round, tons of seeded suc but with these flowers - much more massive. It was hard. The girl loved it, put a new nice review on wedding wire for me.

Attachments

• 100_6204.jpg
    100_6204.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 100_6203.jpg
    100_6203.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 51
Love the buttons included in the bouquet. Would be nice for bridesmaids. Or pearl buttons with lace ribbon-oohh I'm getting carried away again!!

Reactions: Tuberose