Wedding Pictures

There are some AMAZING photos on here! you people have outdone yourselves~ here is a few from the wedding I did yesterday. Had this one on the books for over a YEAR! sweet bride no problems~

Look at the size of the groom's bout?? the flames were HUGE this week and that was a small one!

First fall wedding of the year! This bride would not accept fake anything (but was willing to pay for the extra effort.) So the leaves & white pumpkins are real. I really had to do so leg work (or 4 hours of driving north) for this one but I think it turned out nicely!

Very cool and fun theme! I always thought the white pumpkins would make cool centerpieces for a fall wedding! Very nice!

I'm going through all of the photos from this year so I can add them to my blog/ site. Forgive the massive upload! These are not all from the same event, just random shots I have received from photographers and clients along the way.

Attachments

• shannonbouq.jpg
    shannonbouq.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 33
  • shannon bm.jpg
    shannon bm.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 37
  • mandy arch2.jpg
    mandy arch2.jpg
    661 KB · Views: 38
  • mandy4.jpg
    mandy4.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 34
  • mandybr.jpg
    mandybr.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 30
  • mandy.jpg
    mandy.jpg
    769.7 KB · Views: 29
  • jenni3.jpg
    jenni3.jpg
    639.4 KB · Views: 35
  • ejs-blog-48.jpg
    ejs-blog-48.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 30
  • ejs-blog-46.jpg
    ejs-blog-46.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 29
  • ejs-blog-29.jpg
    ejs-blog-29.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 31
  • kate.jpg
    kate.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 30
  • kate2.jpg
    kate2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 32
  • sayido.jpg
    sayido.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 32
  • sayid2.jpg
    sayid2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 33
  • tarabm2.jpg
    tarabm2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 29
Last one...

Attachments

• alledessert.jpg
    alledessert.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 74
  • allepro3.jpg
    allepro3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 75
  • allepro2.jpg
    allepro2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 62
  • allepro1.jpg
    allepro1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 65
  • allepro.jpg
    allepro.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 75
  • allepro4.jpg
    allepro4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 74
  • allepro5.jpg
    allepro5.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 70
  • allepro6.jpg
    allepro6.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 86
not sure if these got into this thread.
Friday's picked up wedding ordered on Monday! Love when the bride says "Do what you want".

And her MoH has "large wrists" and Mom has "small wrist" so I used the deco wire for wristlets...

Attachments

• 100_1309.JPG
    100_1309.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 50
  • 100_1310.JPG
    100_1310.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_1314.JPG
    100_1314.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 45
FUN, FUN, FUN, Wedding tomorrow! It's a Marie Antoinette/ french/ dark/ peacock themed wedding. The bride is a tattooed, record store manager with funky hair. This is the type of event I live for. She came in today and got to see everything and cried. I live for that too!

The blue bouquet is hers (possibly my favorite bouquet I ever made) and the bridesmaids were 6" composite bouquets of black magic roses and a wire holder I made. (So glad there were only 4 of those)

I'm good friends with the photographer so I'll have pro pics later in the week. So excited about this one!

We also have another large wedding tomorrow with white hydrangeas and pale pink rose cubes which is something I can't really get excited about compared to this, but to each their own...

Attachments

• rachael.jpg
    rachael.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 73
  • rachael comp5.jpg
    rachael comp5.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 70
  • rachael comp.jpg
    rachael comp.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 71
  • rachael bout.jpg
    rachael bout.jpg
    779.3 KB · Views: 83
  • rachaeltall.jpg
    rachaeltall.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 66
April, I'm going to copy your bout labeling, I love it, it's a good presentation. The last wedding I did around here was really easy and laid back so I had a lot of time. I noticed the groomsmen were trying to decipher the Bouts which we try to separate as much as possible in Zip Lock bags that we mark. But one bag we can put in 4 bouts, and maybe one bag will be the remaining plus the Grooms. I can only wonder at all my past weddings when I wasn't around. Plus separating them and actually adding the names is a cool idea, it is a no-brainer plus it is a very personal touch.