Wedding Pictures

How sweet, in love with #1,just a different look altogether.

Reactions: floralverde
The lily of the valley are permanent. They are the most real out there. I use them alot in weddings with fresh. The brides Mom's favorite flowers were the L of V, The Mom died of breast cancer when the bride was in grade school. We used them in evrything.

Small fall backyard wedding this weekend...brrr! The centerpieces were silk, the bridal party fresh. Snapped this picture as I was delivering. The idea for the box was posted on another thread by someone else...thank you! I use it to deliver bouquets unless they need ice packs, then I use a bouquet box. I take out the vase, which contains enough stones to keep the ribbon from getting wet, then remove the box. I use a similar method for transporting large altar pieces made in inserts. I can switch vases if needed for the reception, which give the arrangements a different look or double duty.
Theresa...If you use old water bottles with the tops cut off, the box is way easier to tote around plus you can just leave the whole box if you need to. In hot weather we just deliver the flowers and instruct everyone to put their bokay back in the water when pictures are done.

Reactions: Theresa
The lily of the valley are permanent. They are the most real out there. I use them alot in weddings with fresh. The brides Mom's favorite flowers were the L of V, The Mom died of breast cancer when the bride was in grade school. We used them in evrything.

and where do you get those gorgeous lilies of the valley??

Tomorrow's wedding bouquets!

Here is a video and some pictures of tomorrow's wedding bouquets.

The song is called "Leaves" by a band called Ours.
(IMO- They kind of sound like a cooler Radiohead & U2):headbang:

[youtube]4WbKstemc84[/youtube]

Attachments

• dahlia wedding bouquet- belvedere flowers.jpg
    dahlia wedding bouquet- belvedere flowers.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 35
  • autumn weddings by belvedere.jpg
    autumn weddings by belvedere.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 33
  • autumn weddings by belvedere flowers.jpg
    autumn weddings by belvedere flowers.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 29
  • dahlia corsage by belvedere flowers.jpg
    dahlia corsage by belvedere flowers.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 25
Adam I neeeeeeeeed one of those flip recorders!

Oh and gorgeous designs as usual :)

looked at them at Sams Club (bought a 7" photo frame instead for display)

Reactions: SpringCity
Halloween Bridal bouquet

Here are a couple of bouquets I did for today's weddings. It was fun to be creative. Both parties just gave me ideas of what they were looking for and this is what I came up with

The mostly black one was picked up by the groom (he works with my son and a friend) and he was speechless! He said that the brides was going to love it and it was more than they expected!! He was so please he texted my son right away to let him know how amazing it was.

Attachments

• Halloween Bridal Bouquet 2 WEB.jpg
    Halloween Bridal Bouquet 2 WEB.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Halloween Bridal Bouquet Web.jpg
    Halloween Bridal Bouquet Web.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Orange bouquet 2 Web.jpg
    Orange bouquet 2 Web.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 49
  • orange bouquet WEB.jpg
    orange bouquet WEB.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 45
Karen they are great, so different. So are the roses black around the edge?? If so what did you do, what variety?? Gorgeous work, thanks for sharing.