Wedding Pictures

Hi Paula, they were freedom roses that I tipped in black... her dress was black and red and I showed them the difference between a rose that was completely black and one where the center was still red and they like the latter.

As for budgets... both were really cheap, but it beats flowers dieing in my fridge. I just couldn't help myself on the creatifity :flowers:, it was too fun.

Their were 26 center pieces of pumpkins.... so the bride and groom carving was to show the guest they were at a wedding and not a fall festival.
Most church's built 50+ years ago in the south were not with weddings in mind thats for sure.They have added halls that grand-ma made the curtains for the windows and photos of metal chairs and so forth can made taking your wedding photos a pain to say the least.
As you can see the bride is young... of age but young! In the South... a DJ in the basement hall of the church and dancing is a no-no(this happened)
But I never heard thank you, you went the extra mile for us... kiss my grits...nothing. But I gave it my 150%... it was as pretty as I was paid for ... the money's in the bank(thank heavens)... As the song say's"Must Be For The Money"
Around my area... people(some) just don't know how to act at semi or formal events
just ass backwards is the best way to put it.I do talk and try to teach brides or their parents how to greet guest and such....forgive me, not every one lives in a barn around here.... I hope not...IMG_4327.jpg Hope I put in the right one's this time, haha

P1010151.JPG

your work is beautful what do you charge for designs like the ones you shown
Were you speaking to me? Elmo...? Oh thank you!!! Are you kidding me ...I'm cheap.... other designers say
ask a bride and I'm to the roof with price! Church lg. runs 125.00 and up...rent urns
centers for tables 45.00.They furnished all pumpkins. The bride and groom at this wedding did something I never seen done..Auction off the center pieces... was shocked at first but then second thought... what a great idea!! My center pieces went to the highest $$$$. haha
Just to funny. Sorry to ramble on, did I answer what you wanted?

Today's Wedding Bouquets

[youtube]d59ILyPKNPo[/youtube]

-----------------------

Attachments

• Orange Bridesmaid Bouquets by Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    Orange Bridesmaid Bouquets by Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Seasonal Bouquets by Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    Seasonal Bouquets by Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Bridesmaid Bouquet Close Up- Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    Bridesmaid Bouquet Close Up- Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 20
  • Bride's Bouquet by Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    Bride's Bouquet by Belvedere Flowers.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 20
  • Bridesmaid-Expresso Ribbon.jpg
    Bridesmaid-Expresso Ribbon.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 18
If anyone was checking out my thread "My first bridal bouquet" here is the end result.
Simply put, the bride showed up on monday and wanted a bouquet and a boutonniere.
12 vendellas and some ruscus. She wanted to filler. Just roses and greens

If anyone was checking out my thread "My first bridal bouquet" here is the end result.
Simply put, the bride showed up on monday and wanted a bouquet and a boutonniere.
12 vendellas and some ruscus. She wanted to filler. Just roses and greens

That is lovely Lil Goldie.

Just a little tip, get yourself a background sorted now if you are going to be making stuff to take photographs. I personally like a black background and i painted a couple of pieces of wood that tucks away until they are needed. others here use other stuff but it will make it stand up more.

You should be very proud of that:)

i painted a couple of pieces of wood that tucks away until they are needed

Thanks for the tip. I've been playing with fabric backgrounds but they get so wrinkled and dirty! I need something that I can put away so your wood idea sounds great!

Hey cheating is good, it's just that i am not technically clever enough to chat ;)

Thanks for the tip. I've been playing with fabric backgrounds but they get so wrinkled and dirty! I need something that I can put away so your wood idea sounds great!

I use black velvet that I hang on the wall and put a stool underneath to hold the piece. The black velvet absorbs the light instead of reflect it so it is an even, smooth background.

I went to Home Depot and purchased a 6' wide roll-down white blind and
mounted it to the wall. It's great for photographing large arrangements and is out of the way until needed.