Funeral Pics

Here is a casket spray I just finished up.
casketspray01.jpg

The American Flag is really well done. I like the sides finished with flowers rather than greenery.

Is the flag attached to the saddle underneath where the sprays of delph., carns and larkspur and how is it attached?

Nice job on all the pieces

Marie

I've never had a request for "gates ajar". I did have a request for a broken wheel this week. I havn't seen a wheel form in well over 15 years. The lady was very old and had no intention of spending more than $50.

Jaymebiendle memorial.jpgWe had a correctional officer Flag from shop.JPGmurdered at the prison across the street from my shop...

Here is a picture of the tribute made by the community of correctional workers and the Arrangement for Jayme.JPGpublic. She was laid to rest on Tuesday following a processional from Marysville (1/2 hour away) by the Memorial site through the prison, past the Chapelsaying goodbye.JPGwhere the inmate killed her and the back to Everett (1/2 hour away). It has been a very sad time in our little town. My son worked with her.

hearse arriving.JPG

Those pictures brought tears to my eyes - what a tragic end for such a young woman. The flower arrangement is beautiful and the honor arch with the flag is very touching.
Emily

Reactions: LOTAKIDS
Those pictures brought tears to my eyes - what a tragic end for such a young woman. The honor arch with the flag is very touching.
Emily

It is unbelievable... I have tears in my eyes almost everytime I drive by.. and when the flag went up Oh my!
I had to deliver the the administration building after the lock down was lifted... I had tears coming down the stairs and then I heard a guard behind me say "Thank you"... I was crying by the time I got to the car. Everytime I go to the end of the street there are always 2 or 3 cars at the memorial site. So sad.

That's a great asset for you! So much nicer than the typical funeral scripts that I hate. I don't know what a kricet machine is, but now I want one!

Carrieann, it doesn't print right on ribbon, but you feed paper thru it and it cuts the design or letters you want. Scrap bookers buy all kinds of printed or designer paper for their fancy pages. The paper we used has adhesive on it so you just peel it off the backing.
She also makes little seasonal price tags for me - for arrangements in the cooler.

Reactions: Carrieann