Wedding Pictures

I'm loving how you guys are using the zebra grass. I drove by a garden center yesterday and saw a row of tall Zebra Grass plants in 10 inch buckets that are half off. I've never used the stuff but I want to.

Dore, is that a picture of you?
I am the headless girl with the white bouquet.

Got 'cher sunglasses??

today's wedding - yes, blue roses :) - bright fun colors, L O U D.

Attachments

• DSC_0005-6.jpg
    DSC_0005-6.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0006-6.jpg
    DSC_0006-6.jpg
    601.5 KB · Views: 47
I've decided gerberas have a plan of their own in wedding work...

Reactions: sandytf
Reactions: Snapdragon Studio

Your funny!
It is a garden rose Yves Piaget http://www.greenvalleyfloral.com/gardenroses.htm
Bride wanted peonies, but too late. They smell INCREDIBLE!

Thanks for the source like. Looks like they only sell through wholesale, is this right?

I must start using Garden varieties, seems to be the rage. I tried last season and was disappointed, looked like a hot house to me sept weak and easily bruised.

Thanks for the source like. Looks like they only sell through wholesale, is this right?

I must start using Garden varieties, seems to be the rage. I tried last season and was disappointed, looked like a hot house to me sept weak and easily bruised.

Only wholesale. Love them, open quick, do not last long, but smell
wonderful.
Green Valley is a good source.

I'm loving how you guys are using the zebra grass. I drove by a garden center yesterday and saw a row of tall Zebra Grass plants in 10 inch buckets that are half off. I've never used the stuff but I want to.

Dore, is that a picture of you?
go back and buy some!! plant t and it will grow like weeds!!

By the way, those zebra grass arrangements that Rewolf showed, stunning. I sent the photo to a planner in DC for a Gala in the fall. Loved it.

I suppose you probably cut it down to the ground in late fall for the winter. Probably cover it with straw? Anyone know?

Yup! Cover them. Your going into the ground late (around here) with anything you want to make sure ice doesn't take it in it's first winter. If indeed it grows like a weed for you it will probably be ok next year on it's own. We cover everything in it's first year and only the fragile stuff after that.

My email bride - Absolute peach to work with and the sun is shining - Hooray!

Attachments

• Resized 100_1074.jpg
    Resized 100_1074.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Resized 100_1076.jpg
    Resized 100_1076.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Resized 100_1072.jpg
    Resized 100_1072.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 53
  • Resized 100_1070.jpg
    Resized 100_1070.jpg
    687.5 KB · Views: 54
My email bride - Absolute peach to work with and the sun is shining - Hooray!

why do those darned things have blue tints when I look at them. Do they look blue/green to you?

Yup! Cover them. Your going into the ground late (around here) with anything you want to make sure ice doesn't take it in it's first winter. If indeed it grows like a weed for you it will probably be ok next year on it's own. We cover everything in it's first year and only the fragile stuff after that.

I thought so, learned that lesson with the blue Hydrangea I planted last fall.

why do those darned things have blue tints when I look at them. Do they look blue/green to you?

No, they look like hot pink & orange, peach gerbera, green spider, green berry ..... I don't see blue in your pics, or even a blue tint.