Wedding Pictures

Looks like one snuck in there twice....here is the other....dorefllowerpictures0002.jpg
pencil.png

Reactions: Dee Dee and Palms
BobbiR, how incredibly beautiful. I love the colors so so much. Good job! It came out great.....

Reactions: BobbiR
Bobbir, that is fabulous, and so inspiring. i wish my brides budgets would spread to these types of table centres. Really well done, the whole room just pops with colour!!

Thank you--we have one or two of these every couple of years--this by far the biggest and most challenging because of the location--great customer--great employees--wonderful opportunity!

Very nice. I love the Yucca plant on the blog. Where are you getting these plants?
Very nice blog. Tell us more about the Aqua Accents plants. Are the clay balls called something like "hydrodon"? Do they really hold water for a month?
In other words, this is growing hydroponically, but, are the clay balls something special?
Are you planting them or buying the planted? Thanks for the info!

I get them from Westbrook Floral in Grimsby, ON.
They have a little water meter that tells you when to water it (which is great for me, I always forget to water)
They are in grown in the little clay balls ( hydroponically).
That one cost me about $37

Reactions: anytimeflowers
This weeks wedding fiasco includes flooding!

The sky opened up after draught conditions right as I got to the church. I got drenched and you can see me toweling off before heading to the reception. I hope to get some nice photos of the Bride's and Maids bouquets from the photographer since in my rush to pack up for a trip to Boston I forgot to take any. On the way back Storrow Dr was flooded and it felt like we were floating down the river. Apparently some people after us did start floating. Weddings in Boston...always an adventure!

Attachments

• June 10 2010 004.jpg
    June 10 2010 004.jpg
    785.4 KB · Views: 32
  • June 10 2010 003.jpg
    June 10 2010 003.jpg
    816.9 KB · Views: 33
  • June 10 2010 012.jpg
    June 10 2010 012.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 32
  • June 10 2010 002.jpg
    June 10 2010 002.jpg