Funeral Pics

picture.php
A recent funeral we did where the family recommended others to come to us for all the flowers.

Aqua, that is the nicest funeral work i have ever seen truly.... You really really have some fantastic designs. Thank you for sharing, you really have inspired me.

Reactions: Aqua
Gracie, here we call this material Peddigrohr= maybe peddig reed?
It`s a natural material, we use it for everything in every colour.
Very unexpensive but high pimp up factor....lol

Regards Silvie

Jo, i love that stuff, love the polo and the westi the best though. Very very neat work.

Paula

Reactions: Johan
I'm really excited to see so many funeral pics on this thread.

But I have to stress that if you are taking the time to post them here then at least put that much effort into putting them on your website.

attachment.php

Since I posted this arrangement last week I have already recieved 3 orders for it.

not sure about web quality but maybe in my gallery I'm working on

Attachments

• Trellis Urn.JPG
    Trellis Urn.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 71
Bump

This was running so hott, surprised it died down.
Great thread and some terrific work for sure.

I don't do much funeral work, but here's a recent one... sorry the pic is not great. I wish you could see how gorgeous the hydrangeas were!

Attachments

• funeral.jpg
    funeral.jpg
    504.9 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: Palms
A special Casket design

With my Mom's passing, I knew I did not have the 'strength' to create Mom's casket spray. So, I entrusted two fellow AIFD designers to create Mom's spray.

My only contentions were that the spray had to feature gladiola prominently as those were her favorite flowers. Also, She loved tropical style designs with the clean lines, arcing curves, and unique foliages.

So, Here is my Mom's Casket Spray.

The designers who created this tribute were Cynthia Diana Jourdain AIFD and Madeline MacDonald AIFD.

Attachments

• Mom's Casket Spray.jpg
    Mom's Casket Spray.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 110
They did a fantastic job on that Rick! You should be very pleased and proud to send your mom off with that tribute, it is beautiful.

Trish

Casket spray. mango calla's and orange roses, bells. Looked alot better than in the photo.just pics lol 280.jpg