Funeral Pics

Ricky - That design is exquisite... Did I spell that right? Anyway - it's beautiful!

Try again.... didn't work

Busy funeral weekend.... here are a few of the shots

Casket cover - full couch (our photo set isn't big enough for it (6' wide), so pardon the background.)

Tropical easel spray

Wreath - hydrangea, roses, stock, dianthus, pink snow berries, larkspur, lisianthus, seeded euc

Attachments

• Yellow-Roses-Casket-Cover.jpg
    Yellow-Roses-Casket-Cover.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Contemporary-Tropical-Funer.jpg
    Contemporary-Tropical-Funer.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 74
  • Pink-Wreath.jpg
    Pink-Wreath.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 72
Try again.... didn't work
Second attempt - first pic post. A full spray for my mother in laws viewing. Tried a heart of white roses within the spray.

Attachments

• Mom Spray.JPG
    Mom Spray.JPG
    682.3 KB · Views: 91
Ya'll keep this thread going...I'm loving seeing just how florist in different areas work their sprays and wreaths.
We are poets that use the flowers to speak a voiceless message of love or & loss of a love one.What a task we have.

Reactions: CHR
today's casket spray (second time I've done this one)
I apologize for the poor photo quality. It's going to be a closed casket after the family viewing and photos will be on the head and foot of the casket with spray in the center. BTW, that crappy fall basket isn't mine.... (should have cropped it out)

Attachments

• 100_1282.JPG
    100_1282.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 103
for a World War Two Veteran

My friend's grandfather passed this week, four months after his wife.
He died from a broken heart.
The flag has 48 stars. His awards are on the ribbon

Attachments

• 100_6501.jpg
    100_6501.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_6497.jpg
    100_6497.jpg
    390 KB · Views: 67
I love this thread too! Funeral work is my favorite. I just wish I had more of it. Here's a Memorial tribute I did for a very dear friends only son who was killed by a drunk driver 2 years ago.

Tim
North Port Floral

Attachments

• fall tribute.jpg
    fall tribute.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 61