Funeral Pics

Few photos of my husband dad's funeral this past Wednesday..
He loved to fish!

Attachments

• Fish cover compressed.jpg
    Fish cover compressed.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 83
  • pops solid heart compressed.jpg
    pops solid heart compressed.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 73
  • heart wreath compressed.jpg
    heart wreath compressed.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 63
  • pops wreath compressed.jpg
    pops wreath compressed.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 70
I'm in love with what you did in designing the bottom of the lake or ocean look. You did your family proud. So sorry to hear your news.

Reactions: makescents
I'm in love with what you did in designing the bottom of the lake or ocean look. You did your family proud. So sorry to hear your news.

Thanks! Took me a while to get it "just right"

Tammie, I taught you well. (lol) Those were outstanding especially the first one.

Sorry for your loss.

Carol Bice

You will never know how much I learned from you... and Buddy!

Thanks, for the great compliment! It means a lot coming from you!

I have to say that you did well for your first Broken Wheel set peice.......I have lost count of how many I have done over the years.

Reactions: thebloomcloset
I have to say that you did well for your first Broken Wheel set peice.......I have lost count of how many I have done over the years.

Thanks Rick, do you have any advice on designing one? I hate styrofoam, so I spent a lot of time attatching oasis, any tips from you would be appreciated!!!

I start out with a broken wheel form........depending on how I need to customize the form......I sometime will cut it out from a sheet of styrofoam. The total number of spokes on the wheel is to represent the total number of spokes of the family. The number of broken spokes is to represent all the members of the family who is deceased.

The only parts I cover with oasis is the center hub and the outer ring. The spokes can be covered with greens or ribbon.

I saw some funeral work either here or at someone's website that used the small "cast stone" memorial plaques mixed into funeral pics. Could someone point me in that direction so I can show my designers. These looked very nice.

This is a $25.00 sympathy arrangement. From a sister in law, her words were "he wasn't a flower man...he fished, hunted, and played golf"...........
The moose shed is mine and will be returned - not the best picture but there is a snarl of monofilament line with a lure on one branch and some other lures "stuck" in some of the branches.
Next time, I'll make sure the FD has some material to cover that stand or have it placed on a pedestal. (sometimes they need help!!)

Attachments

• 100_1482.JPG
    100_1482.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 64
Treen, I love that vegetable/fruit/flower pillow design. That is one gorgeous design.

Treen - You do truly amazing work!