Funeral Pics

Amazing Treen.
LOVE the veggies. Was it for a chef?
And the yarn.
I love how personalized your pieces are.
What are the dimensions of these tribute pieces?
I know about the individual letters. We have those here.
What do you use for a base?
It looks like either a sheet of styro or an Oasis skin sheet.
If styro, how long do these last?
Love the written "Nanny" with the wire.

Jean I have look forward to seeing your work from the day I joined FC. Like that Bull Dog too.

We have been very busy with funeral work the last few days. Here are a few of the 'wing themed' designs using fan palms sent to different services.

Angel Wings in Pink

276x425.aspx

Tropical Design for Military Funeral

247x425.aspx

Contemporary Feminine Spray in Purple and White

258x425.aspx

More photos to follow if I ever get them cleaned up in Photoshop. We don't have a large enough background so they take way too much time.

funeral pictures

young daughter picked out these for her fathers funeral he died of the
Code:
H1N1. leaves 2 young kids

Attachments

• closeupxl casket white.jpg
    closeupxl casket white.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 43
  • a lg vase symp kevin l_edited-1.jpg
    a lg vase symp kevin l_edited-1.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 42
  • xlg white casket.jpg
    xlg white casket.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 40
  • exlg brocken heart.jpg
    exlg brocken heart.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 37
  • exlg 3ft cross.jpg
    exlg 3ft cross.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 36
Cathy,
I love your funeral pieces because they represent a signature look.
Sometimes, I get frustrated with my pics and feel that everything looks the same, but it's my same. There's something to be said about having a certain "look" or "style". Look at Jeff Letham, people love him.
So, that said, I'm going to get over my feelings of insecurities and embrace my "look".

PS, I just love the angel wings.

Reactions: CHR
We have been very busy with funeral work the last few days. Here are a few of the 'wing themed' designs using fan palms sent to different services.

Angel Wings in Pink

276x425.aspx

Tropical Design for Military Funeral

247x425.aspx

Contemporary Feminine Spray in Purple and White

258x425.aspx

More photos to follow if I ever get them cleaned up in Photoshop. We don't have a large enough background so they take way too much time.
Lordy Lordy, these are heavenly. May I use your design idea? Angel in pink is something else, all of them are so different.

Reactions: boots12313
A few more from recent funerals:

Yellow and White Easel Spray

255x425.aspx

Madonna Statuette in Garden Design

425x365.aspx

Purple and White Easel Spray (the dendrobium petals were glued to the tulle to symbolize tears.)

282x425.aspx

I uploaded the last image (below) since it includes a shot of the casket. Wouldn't put that on our blog without first getting an OK from the family. The casket was flanked by two tall easels and you can see one on the right side of the photo.

Attachments

• Casket-Piece-Peach.jpg
    Casket-Piece-Peach.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 55
Grouping...grouping....so much a statement. Thanks Cathy

Reactions: LOTAKIDS
Cathy, I'm as impressed with your photography skills as your design skills. Truly AMAZING!! I'm trying to take good pics and can't believe how hard it is in my space. Thinking back to (I think Erics) post on sending his sister flowers - everyone dissed the design. If you would have taken the pics, would the comments have been the same?

Casket spray holding 8 X 10 of deceased with grandchildren and greatgrandchildren and grandchildren's design

Attachments

• Evers.JPG
    Evers.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Evers 2.JPG
    Evers 2.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 36
Just a few recent funeral pieces we have done that i thought were ok to picture. The shoe got a lot of comments and it was sent from 3 woman to their fourth friend who would used to love purple stillettos but could never wear them due to bad arthritus (sp).

Attachments

• 100_1003.JPG
    100_1003.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 100_1024.JPG
    100_1024.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_1029.JPG
    100_1029.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 45