Wedding Pictures

Made a few of the pomander's this past weekend just for fun. I was amazed and surprised by the light weight. Made one with a mix of wired ribbon and tulle that I thought had alot of potential. They are so much fun to swing around too....hehe.
Theresa... do you have pictures of them?? Would love the see them.

Enjoyed the slide. I'm going to try my hand at that. Bouq. is sweet, so this was a wedding fair( show)?Did you have the music playing at your table?

Karen, hate posting these here with all the beautiful wedding pictures~these are just experiments with the tulle pomander balls without flowers. I threw the flower one away....or played baseball with it or something ;)

Used 6in. tulle that comes in a roll, because that is what I had on hand. The one on the right is gathered from the edge, and is too floppy to hold flowers. Added the wire edged ribbon and tulle gathered along middle, the ribbon was gathered on the edge, (left picture).

The one with flowers was tulle only from my 6 in roll, gathered in the middle, and was sturdy enough to hold flowers, but was small.

I would use a stiffer tulle or include the wire edged ribbon if making them for real.

tulle pomanders.JPG

Reactions: CHR and LOTAKIDS
Theresa - Thank you!!
I made a couple this past summer.. I liked them as they are much lighter than the ones with oasis. I am not sure I have pictures either, but I will look.

Thank you for sharing. I am always looking for new ideas!

Reactions: Theresa
Love Shack Photo!

I got pictures back from the photographer. I did wedding with her back in early Sept. 2009. Her name is Jackie Bayne from Love Shack Photo. I hope to do more work with her in the future!

I also blogged about it too.

Attachments

• LoveShackPhoto_0011.jpg
    LoveShackPhoto_0011.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 38
  • LoveShackPhoto_0542.jpg
    LoveShackPhoto_0542.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 38
  • LoveShackPhoto_0014.jpg
    LoveShackPhoto_0014.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 39
  • LoveShackPhoto_1081.jpg
    LoveShackPhoto_1081.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 46
  • LoveShackPhoto_0220.jpg
    LoveShackPhoto_0220.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 37
  • LoveShackPhoto_0427.jpg
    LoveShackPhoto_0427.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 36
Thanks Karen... Trust me i have pictures of waterfalls that i cringe at now lol...

Joan i know its in England but i got mine from country baskets, manchester, and they worked out at £35 each but they are very heavy. Not sure if they would work out cheaper shipping from here.

Here are shots that I just got back from a photographer for a bridal photo shoot. She let me have free reign so I worked with the top trends I've seen lately in my area.

Since I also had creative freedom, I created a 100% non perishable wood/ pod bouquet because I though it would be fun and I can keep it on hand at the shop for reference in size and shape for bouquets. I've never seen this done before so I thought it would be great to get pro shots with models.

The only thing I wasn't happy with is tiny, but drives me crazy. For the Romantic pastel garden bouquet, I used poppies and included a few poppy buds. One of the buds opened during the shoot and it was bright orange! It changed the whole look of the bouquet and if I would have been there, I would have ripped that sucker out! Just imagine the bouquet without it and you can see my original vision. Still, I think it turned out nice- orange and all.

aly77..jpgaly333..jpgaly555..jpgaly..jpgaly111..jpgaly66..jpgaly1123..jpgaly12..jpgaly11..jpgaly22..jpgaly7..jpgaly4..jpgaly..jpgaly6..jpgaly1..jpgaly5..jpgaly3..jpg
pencil.png

Really really beautiful April - orange poppy and all!
Love the detail of the turquoise ribbon collar too. Is that simply 5 million ribbon folds? It's so girl-y and adds great texture - I love it.

Yep, it wasn't planned but I needed a way to cover the difficult anenome stems. I just kept folding and pinning and loved the look in the end. It reminds me of all the ruffles, folds and gathers that you see in fashion right now.

Reactions: LOTAKIDS
Mocha i am loving the ribbons too at the moment on my stems. These flowers here from last weekend actually had lace bows which i loved. (I will probably over do them to death now though as that seems to be what i do lol).

Attachments

• 100_0199..JPG
    100_0199..JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 100_0207..JPG
    100_0207..JPG
    204.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 100_0200..JPG
    100_0200..JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 100_0202..JPG
    100_0202..JPG