Wedding Pictures

IMG_3288..jpgIMG_3278..jpgIMG_3306..jpgIMG_3260..jpgIMG_3324..jpgIMG_3286..jpgIMG_3248..jpgIMG_3272..jpgIMG_3304..jpgIMG_3301..jpgIMG_3273..jpgIMG_3251..jpg

Well, we had our first big wedding of the year today (AND moved into the new shop this week) and I'm just plain exhausted!!!! I feel out of practice after this long horrible winter with no big events. It didn't help that we spent the whole week trying to figure out what supplies were in what box from the move.

Still I think it turned out great! This was a two day build on site. It was an Enchanted Forest theme with the ceremony and reception in the same room- which meant a room turnover during cocktails. We did the chuppah, the chandeliers, and pretty much everything else. I learned that I grossly undercharged for the chandeliers since they took 8 hours of labor.

The bride wasn't neccessarily on a budget, but since we used the reception centerpieces as the ceremony decor she got a $10,000 look for $5500. I'm really happy with how both the ceremony and reception looked.

Love your work, love all the crystals, where did you get the long strands of crystals? I have been looking for something like that for a while.

Thanks! I've been collecting crystals for the past 4 years and they come from a lot of different sources. For long chains: Jamaili Gardens and for very high quality crystal: www.cristalier.com

Reactions: Carrieann
Here are a few pic's from weddings, still waiting on pic's from brides.

OK so I did something and now I can see any pics on Flowerchat. Can anybody help me fix it. I was trying to delete a picture and now there are none and I can't see anybody pictures.
IMG_0244revised..jpgMarch 2010 254revi.jpgIMG_9433revised..jpgApril 2010 102..jpgApril 2010 030rev&#10.jpgApril 2010 024rev&#10.jpgApril 2010 027..jpgApril 2010 044..jpgApril 2010 022..jpgApril 2010 058 re&#118.jpg

Attachments

• April 2010 058 re&#118.jpg
    April 2010 058 re&#118.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 22
Can anybody help me, I tired to delete a picture and now I can't see any pictures on FC. Help.

Hi Lizi,

Don't know if anybody replied to you or if Ryan fixed it for you. Try this:

At very top of forums, next to profile, click on settings

On left bar, scroll down to General Settings and click on that

Scroll down to Thread settings and make sure the box it checked to display attachments.

Hope that helps!
Linda

Lizi i really love those pommanders with carnations and am going to make some of those myself for pics. Thanks for sharing ;)

colours are beautiful in those designs Jennifer. :) and the designs are gorgeous well done.

Linda,
Thanks for the info, although it didn't work. The problem has been fixed and now I can see the images. Jennifer you flowers are beautiful. I love cream and blue combos.

Also the attached thumbnail in that post was the one I tried to delete. Was not really supposed to be there, but anyway. Those girls are pregnant, and I just thought it was cute. They didn't know when they were asked to be in the wedding the condition they would be in. Just funny to me.

View attachment 12663View attachment 12664View attachment 12665

Bride sent me picks from a summer wedding just yesterday...She did not send any of the reception, hoping to still get them. They threw rose petals the colors of the bouquets, looked spectacular! Mom dropped off a few pics have not scanned them yet.

View attachment 12661View attachment 12662

Joan I dont know how i missed those pics, that bridal bouquet is fabulous!! Flowers really stole the show here i think!!

Tomorrow's wedding. I never even met this bride! We did everything over email, and her brother picked up the flowers. She did call to say she loved her bouquets, though... what a relief!
gassaway color.jpgGassaway bride + maid.jpgGassaway detail.jpgGassaway ceremony.jpggassaway monogram.jpg

The wedding isn't until tomorrow, but they wanted it all today for photos. I'm biting my nails hoping the lilies don't get completely trashed before the ceremony.

Attachments

• Gassaway presentation.jpg
    Gassaway presentation.jpg
    709.7 KB · Views: 18
  • gassaway bouts.jpg
    gassaway bouts.jpg
    781.5 KB · Views: 16