Wedding Pictures

Thanks you know I love my little camera.. I am thinking and I know for all the camera buffs and pros out there are going to say leave it to the pros.. BUT I am going to invest into a nice Nikon and start doing "weddings" LOL (I really am thinking of taking some classes to learn to use a pro camera..

Tracy my husband bought me a really nice Kodak Easy Share - I love it! So easy to upload to computer and it has a awesome zoom and video too! Here is my most recent event.

Attachments

• 100_0031.jpg
    100_0031.jpg
    919.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Nicole and her Bouquet-1.jpg
    Nicole and her Bouquet-1.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 65
Beautiful work everyone! Love all the different flowers being used in the wedding work :eek:) Love the calla's! Where are they from ?

Tracy my husband bought me a really nice Kodak Easy Share - I love it! So easy to upload to computer and it has a awesome zoom and video too! Here is my most recent event.

LOVE IT!! very pretty! my cannon takes great pics but I really want a nice one I can do different settings and get better indoor pics..

Tracy.. this one is so cool! You can edit the pics so easy! See.. I'll show you! It's all the same pic as the one above..

Hey! I think Kodak should give me something free!! Oh well!

Attachments

• Nicole flowers.jpg
    Nicole flowers.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Nicole Spotlight.jpg
    Nicole Spotlight.jpg
    781.1 KB · Views: 25
Tracy.. this one is so cool! You can edit the pics so easy! See.. I'll show you! It's all the same pic as the one above..

Hey! I think Kodak should give me something free!! Oh well!

Who needs flower pictures, show us more of that hot bride LOL!

She looks like Megan Fox from Transformers!! I saw that movie with my son the other day. I am in love with her!!:spintongu We got to watch her on the large imax screen! Yeah baby!:tongue:

Hot bride... coming right up Master J! LOL

Hot brides are always great for ads!

:handball: I think the more hot brides hire me.. the more hot brides keep coming.. I do ads with hot brides and so all the other hot brides wanna be like the other hot brides??

Get all that??? ::BS

Attachments

• 100_0054.jpg
    100_0054.jpg
    794.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Brandon and Nicole McGar-1.jpg
    Brandon and Nicole McGar-1.jpg
    755.5 KB · Views: 52
Tracy, I HAVE to know where you got the hanging vases????

BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!!!

Don't you just think they are cute? I got some from the Hobby lobby store( I bought all they had from 2 stores this spring) and then some of them I just got from my floral supplies place. They are only about 3 buck a pc.. But I love to hang them at some of the venues from tree.

Here are some pics from a bridal show I did in Jan. I decided to buy a bunch of fun flowers and just have fun with them. I did very few things that were "typical" wedding, and really went funky. I took the risk of being too far out there, but it payed off, although the brides do not want exactly what I did there, they really liked the items and I have gotten a lot of weddings from this event.

100_2243.JPG

100_2182.JPG

100_2183.JPG

100_2185.JPG

100_2186.JPG

100_2188.JPG

100_2192.JPG

100_2195.JPG

100_2205.JPG

100_2209.JPG

100_2213.JPG

100_2226.JPG

100_2229.JPG

Here's the bridal bouquet for tomorrow's wedding. I have not wrapped w/ribbon yet, will probably reshape it, looking a little teardrop-ish. The thing that makes me happy about this bouquet is originally she really wanted peonies and everyone said "no peonies in July" so said ok to roses and is not expecting them. I am so happy to be able to suprise her.

picture.php

I did some really simple orchid centerpieces, will take pics on site, + the cake flowers which are going to be really nice.

I figured I should contribute since I've been looking. Here are some from the past few weeks. I like seeing the different styles everyone has.

Attachments

• Blue & yellow pedestal Glen Magna 5x7000.jpg
    Blue & yellow pedestal Glen Magna 5x7000.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0583007.jpg
    IMG_0583007.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0584008.jpg
    IMG_0584008.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0580004.jpg
    IMG_0580004.jpg